Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Cat Has Amazing Patience

I knew my cat had patience when we first moved in with my husband and the three boys. The boys would want to give him hugs and non-comfortable pats on the head. He never bit them or scratched them. He leaned away from them … the classic body language cue that you’d prefer the person you were leaning away from to get away from you. But children don’t pick up on that sometimes.

But now that we have a 7-month-old, crawling, active baby in the house I have really come to appreciate his patience. She loves her cat. She sees him walk in the room and she starts flopping her hands and feet like crazy. She follows after him, crawling at a quick speed around the house.

But I think most of all his Amazing Patience can be seen here in this photo below. No baby or cat was seriously hurt in this photo. Enough said, the photo speaks for itself.


1 comment:

  1. Ouch and I am glad the cat is nice. Because otherwise I see her becoming an outside cat as opposed to an outside daughter.

    ReplyDelete