Monday, October 15, 2012

Which Cat For President

I’m not a fan of Election Time. All the negative campaign posts really rub me raw. I don’t care want to hear why I shouldn’t vote for the other guy (or gal). I want to hear why I should vote for you! Well now I have a better campaign competition to pay attention too. Hello Kitty and Morris the Cat, two well known felines, have announced their candidacy for the 2012 Presidential race.

To tell you the truth, I’m just torn on which cat would be the best for President. I’m a fan of Hello Kitty. I always have been since I was a little girl. And I’ve been immersed in Hello Kitty once again with my daughter who likes Hello Kitty. A vote for her and she says she will help make the world a happier and friendlier place.  She’s even asking us to help choose her Vice Presidential running mate! (I voted for Chococat as her running mate. I’m not going to lie, I think two cats in the office would be better than one.)

But Morris the Cat has a good campaign going too. He’s out to help shelter and feed the homeless and hungry cats of the nation and his promise is starting now! He has a campaign poster on his Facebook campaign page that promises that with every time his poster is shared he will donate one bowl of food to cats in need. Plus he is an orange kitty and you all know how much I adore orange cats.

I've even asked the cats to weigh in on it. Stitch's vote is for Hello Kitty. He's more into the fun and flowery image she shares. But personally, I think it's a stigma against orange cats he has. Gordita, on the other paw, has confidence that Morris the Cat is the cat to do the job. She's all about food. Need I say more?

I’ve liked both the Morris the Cat campaign page and the Hello Kitty campaign page on Facebook. I’ll just have to see who can sway my vote with their campaign promises. Who are you going to vote for?

No comments:

Post a Comment