Monday, January 14, 2013

Don't Be Wasteful

I felt this was a most appropriate Manic Monday post considering the last one was about how Stitch swears we never feed him. I made tuna sandwiches for the family on Sunday for lunch. And as I was throwing the cans away I apparently dropped some/smeared some/got some on the outside edge of the garbage can. 

Stitch was rather disgusted with me. No joke he gave me the look of death. Perhaps it was because I hadn't saved any for him as he thinks I ought to do with every can of tuna I open. It also could have been a "How dare you waste tune Mother! How dare you be so wasteful! There are starving cats out there and one of them is me!"

He ran over to the garbage can, before Gordita knew what had happened, and helped clean it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment